The second commercial Onewheel product. It shares many similarities with the Onewheel Original.
MOTOR : 750W Hypercore hub motor
BATTERY : Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) 48V
SENSORS : Solid State MEMS 6-DOF
TIRE : 11.5×6.5-6 Vega
MAX LEAN ANGLE : >30 degrees
TOP SPEED : 19MPH/30KPH
TYPICAL RANGE : 5-7 MI / 8-11 KM
DIMENSIONS : 9×11.5×30 (IN) / 23x29.21x72.6 (CM)
WEIGHT : 25 LB / 11 KG
RECHARGE TIME : 20 mins (FY5803500 charger)
- Riding down hill can actually regenerate your battery charge, but be careful not to exceed 100% charge.
- Riding in hilly or unpaved terrain can significantly reduce range.
- Real world recharge times are closer to 30 mins.
- Top speeds of 25MPH are common but rely on extremely competent riding to avoid disaster.
- Leaderboards in the official Onewheel app are capped and you will not set a higher score than is currently listed (instead, it will be tied).
Digital Shaping 2.0 Modes
Only one version of the Onewheel+ is known at this time.
Released: ?? Changes: ??
Released: August 11, 2017
Changes: Release of Elevated and Delirium mode