The newest addition in the Onewheel family. It shares many similarities with the Onewheel Original.
MOTOR : 750W Hypercore hub motor
BATTERY : Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) 48V
SENSORS : Solid State MEMS 6-DOF
TIRE : 11.5×6.5-6 Vega
MAX LEAN ANGLE : >30 degrees
TOP SPEED : 19MPH/30KPH
TYPICAL RANGE : 5-7 MI / 8-11 KM
DIMENSIONS : 9×11.5×30 (IN) / 23x29.21x72.6 (CM)
WEIGHT : 25 LB / 11 KG
RECHARGE TIME : 20 mins (FY5803500 charger)
- Riding down hill can actually regenerate your battery charge, but be careful not to exceed 100% charge.
- Riding in hilly or unpaved terrain can significantly reduce range.
- Real world recharge times are closer to 30 mins.
- Top speeds of 25MPH are common but rely on extremely competent riding to avoid disaster.
- Leaderboards in the official Onewheel app are capped and you will not set a higher score than is currently listed (instead, it will be tied).
Digital Shaping 2.0 Modes
Still in the shaping bay, apparently! No word as to when it will be available.
Only one version of the Onewheel+ is known at this time.
Released: August 11, 2017
Changes: Release of Elevated and Delirium mode