The newest addition in the Onewheel family- an upgraded Onewheel+ with a larger battery, allowing for much longer trips as well as more torque in certain situations.
MOTOR : 750W Hypercore hub motor
BATTERY : Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) 324Wh 63V
SENSORS : Solid State MEMS 6-DOF
TIRE : 11.5×6.5-6 Vega
MAX LEAN ANGLE : >30 degrees
TOP SPEED : 19MPH / 30KPH
TYPICAL RANGE : 12-18 MI / 19-29 KM
DIMENSIONS : 9×11.5×30 (IN) / 23x29.21x72.6 (CM)
WEIGHT : 27 LB / 12.5 KG
RECHARGE TIME : 100 mins* (FY6303200 charger)
- Riding down hill can actually regenerate your battery charge, but be careful not to exceed 100% charge.
- Riding in hilly or unpaved terrain can significantly reduce range.
- Real world recharge times are closer to 30 mins.
- Top speeds of 25MPH are common but rely on extremely competent riding to avoid disaster.
- Leaderboards in the official Onewheel app are capped and you will not set a higher score than is currently listed (instead, it will be tied).
Digital Shaping 2.0 Modes
Only one version of the Onewheel+ XR is known at this time.